1. Collection of Information on the Site. As with any website on the Internet, when you visit the Website, our web server may automatically log standard access information about your IP address, the files you request on our server, the Internet address of the website from which you came, the type of browser you are using and other similar information. While our system may collect this information, we generally do not identify you or match this information with your other personal information, if any; however, we reserve the right to do so under certain circumstances (including, but not limited to, reporting to law enforcement authorities or in response to subpoenas). The information we collected is used to diagnose Website technical problems, facilitate your use of the Website, improve our Website, or track aggregate Website traffic patterns. We may share this information in aggregated form with third parties for any purpose.
Our general policy is to collect no personal information (such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone numbers) (“Personal Data”) about you when you visit the Website, unless you affirmatively choose to make such information available to us. You supply us your Personal Data when you take an action such as completing a survey, completing a Contact Us form, completing an E-mail Signup registration, providing your information at a trade show or other event, requesting information, or otherwise voluntarily supplying your Personal Data to us.
2. Use of Personal Data. We may use your Personal Data for any of our business purposes, including, but not limited to, corresponding with you, announcements, offering or furnishing products and services, personalizing the types of information you receive from New England Tubing, assessing trends in your use of the Website, developing content and functionality that helps us better serve your needs, improving the services we provide and engaging in advertising and marketing activities. Your Personal Data will only be held for as long as is deemed necessary to perform these activities. If you provide us Personal Data, we may use that Personal Data to communicate with you by email, telephone or otherwise. There may be instances where you will have the opportunity to subscribe to an email list that will send newsletters and other information about products or services of our company or affiliate companies to your email address, but this will be done only with your permission and consent and you will be able to quickly and easily unsubscribe from the emailing at any time.
3. Sharing of Personal Data. We will never sell your Personal Data. We may share your Personal Data with third parties that assist us in providing our services or products. We may share your Personal Data with our affiliate companies that offer products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. Further, without limiting the foregoing, we may share Personal Data with third parties for market and industry research purposes, for advertising and marketing purposes, and potentially other reasons.
Without limiting the foregoing, we may use your Personal Data jointly with any other subsidiary or affiliate so that they may assist us in achieving any of the purposes of use explained above.
New England Tubing may transfer any information in its databases, including, but not limited to, Personal Data, to an affiliate or to a third party as part of a transfer of business assets.
4. Security. We make every attempt to ensure a secure experience and to maintain user trust when accessing our websites through use of HTTPS secured websites, TLS encryption when transmitting user data, and other security features. New England Tubing does not make any warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that New England Tubing will be able to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access to, or alteration of Personal Data or information you transmit to us. You make any disclosure of Personal Data to New England Tubing at your own risk. We urge you to take every precaution to protect your Personal Data when you are on the Internet.
6. Children. The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and New England Tubing does not intentionally collect Personal Data from children under 13. If you have reason to believe that we have collected Personal Data from someone under 13 years of age, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.