With the ability to test under various conditions to evaluate product performance, we are able to characterize testing results and use the results to further optimize a design or develop new designs based on the collected data. We frequently work directly with our customers to develop the necessary procedures and fixtures needed to perform the test. Extensive test reports are available upon request.
Would you like to take a virtual tour of our Testing Laboratory? Click here.
Just a sampling of some of the testing options we can provide:
- Non-Contact Wall Thickness and Eccentricity Measurement
- Laser OD Measurement
- Bump Detection
- Digital Microscopic 3D measurement
- Total Indicator Runout (Concentricity)
- Burst Strength Testing
- Tensile Testing
- Hoop Strength Measurement
- Flexibility Testing
- Kink Point Measurement
- Surface Tension Measurement
- Torsional Strength Measurement
- Torturous Path Measurements
- High Voltage Testing
- Spark Testing
About Our Engineers
Our expert team of design engineers work closely with each customer to develop innovative, one-of-a-kind tubing solutions, and custom OEM components.